Friday, February 4, 2011

Trying to FInish the Game

So I have an appointment to see my advisor next week--YAY!! That is the first step :) Anyway, it takes a lot out of me to have to see people like that...especially when I have no idea what they're going to think of me (hopefully not: this is the worst student that will ever pass through these grounds).

So, I looked at a graduation worksheet for the first time in like 2 years :P which is why I was surprised to find out I should have been taking other classes before I got into Shidler. Well, at least it's not too late...I have two summer sessions that I can partake in, and the fall semester, which is when I would like to graduate. Thankfully I did take business writing and business law at KCC, so I am a step ahead of some of the other guys that I started the Shidler adventure with.

So I still have to look into the JET thing. It makes me scared, but at the same time I really want to do it. It would be the first time I ever lived away from home, and in a foreign country? Gosh...that almost makes me wanna pee in my pants :P

So, I'm glad I'm keeping up (sorta) with the blogging...

Happy Chinese New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment