Friday, February 18, 2011

It Is OFFICIAL!!! I Am Almost Done!

Hah!!! Never thought I'd say those words...ever! Anyway, after meeting with my advisor last week, it turns out that after taking one summer school class, I'll be able to graduate in the fall :) Now, what I am gonna do afterwards...I don't know :( I really want to do the JET program, but I'm just too affraid that my less than impressive grades may not allow me to do so. I really am trying to get those grades up, but it is really hard. I have one teacher that is really lousy. He does not know how to teach, and he has a really heavy Chinese accent, so it's hard to understand him. I think the worst part is that the way he words his tests is in the same grammatical structure that he speaks...grrrrr!!!

Well...yessss...the end is finally nearing :) That is all that is important to me really...

Ah! Next month, my family is throwing a surprise birthday party for my grandma! She is turning 80 :) Somehow in the planning of it all...I got elected to MC the thing? How that happened...I have no clue! My awesome friends will be helping with the entertainment...yay!!! Finally one Okinawan performance I will have quality control of :) Will update when that happens.

Onto other news: onerepublic concert is on Monday (President's Day) and I am excited to go. The only thing is that I think it's only standing room, so I don't really know what kind of shoes I'm gonna wear...most likely something flat, but I don't know!

Ok...I will update you on how the concert was and any other exciting news that may come up!

No comments:

Post a Comment