Thursday, February 24, 2011

OneRepublic was AWESOME!!

So, I went to the OneRepublic concert on Monday, and I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised...they are really good live. I think that is one major way to tell if a band, or artist is actually a true musician...if they are good LIVE.

I wish I had taken better pics to show, but I have come to terms with the fact that I NEED a new camera. My camera could not keep up with the technology at that concert man...I only took really blury pictures, and I'm not really sure how to control the shutter speed on that camera :/

Like I mentioned before, I had a hard time figuring out what I was going to wear on my feet...ended up wearing my "pretty" slippers from Aldo. They are my I want my feet to look nice, but I don't wanna wear heels footwear ;) Standing for that whole time was kinda gruesome on my feet, but it was all worth it.

One more thing before I actually get to the concert details, I could NOT believe what rudeness decided to show up at this concert! Like it was nuts how some people cannot respect others' space, or what politeness is about!! One issue was the bitches that decided to stand behind us because we are SHORT...like come on! You don't have to say it out loud like that! Anyway, those girls were bitching about how they worked in heels and now their feet were tired and sore and...I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!!! If you're going to be talking that loud and obnoxiously, please stand at least 10 feet away from me! Anyway, that was the least of my worries. The bunch of girls standing next to me had an issue on where my comfort bubble was. I mean it was, actually now that I think about it, quite weird. This girl with her friends decided that she did not want to bother her own friends (if they were even her friends) by bumping them with her big ass bag, but instead bump me, a stranger with it ALL NIGHT! Gosh, is this where politeness is going these days? Anyway, my strategy of getting closer and closer to her kinda worked, she kinda made space around herself. But what took the cake were these two girls who decided they were going to in a sense cut in front of us and make this super tall guy move into my friend's view, totally obstructing it actually. So I made ass...yesssss, and I am PROUD of it!! Too bad it didn't really work, it just made them scared the whole time and they didn't move. After the concert, we kinda started walking very close behind them. It was funny watch them a notch slower than running away. Whatever...it didn't not ruin the fact that OneRepublic put on a great show.

As for going back to this waterfront place, I think only if it's a really good artist. So only if they make this list I will consider going through that again:
  • Jason Mraz
  • Hot Hot Heat
  • OneRepublic
  • Good Charlotte
And that's actually about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment