Friday, January 28, 2011

School School School

So, school has started :( Nah...but I actually am liking my classes this semester, lots of interesting things to learn. I am thinking this is gonna be a great semester. I still have to see an advisor to make it official, but I may only have one more semester left! I'm taking three marketing classes and the management class that all the business students have to take. It's a bit weird that I'm kinda liking the global marketing class a lot. I think mainly because in my marketing research class, my professor stuck me with these two guys that I don't really mesh with... [sigh]. But like I said...one of the better semesters I've been having in college! One of the things I really need to do is be a bit more optimistic...I am attempting!

I have made it a goal to grow out my hair this year, and I already failed, less than a month into 2011 :( anyway, I got a hair cut last friday, and my hair is SHORT again. Well, my definition of short and the non-Okinawan's definition are a bit skewed, but I usually don't have my hair like this unless I want to get killed my my dance teacher. On the lighter note: my hair does feel a lot healthier, and less dry, so I'm learning to like it. I just ordered a travel kit of Moraccan Oil products that I will post about on my other blog. Hope it does my hair good!

So Chinese (Lunar) New Year is coming soon...ready for the rabbit already, too tired of the tiger year messing me up! I gotta clean my koto soon, so that it can be clean for this new year. Kinda excited/scared: next (actually next next if you're on the lunar claendar) year is my year...the dragon! gonna be pretty old pretty soon :/

So till next time...or next year? hah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment