Monday, March 23, 2009

THE SPRING BREAK CHORNICLES: STUPIDITY MAY BE A RECESSIVE TRAIT IN MY FAMILY

So, this week was set to be a pretty lax break for me, with the exception of my Accounting group which still hasn't got back to me on meeting. YAY! Anyway, so today, I was feeling pretty good, I woke up at a pretty descent hour...took a shower and then was watching the ever adicting America's Next Top Model.

Made plans with Sherryl to do something...didn't know what, but we knew something in town, so I started on my way out the door, to go to her house since she lives closer to town, and she would drive because I had the huge car because my parents were working. As I was going out the garage door, I realized that I didn't have the keys, so when I went back in, I found that they weren't on the hook. Now I knew that my dad carries like all the keys around after we got burgled a few months back, but I was positive that he would know to leave the keys with me because I was home, and may need to leave the house at some point in the day...so I call the parents up...come to fnd out father has the friggen keys. What a jackass! Unless the thinking of other people benefits them, no one has to do it...

So that ruined my day...to say the least. So Sherryl was nice enough to come out my way and we ate at Chili's in Waikele, caught the trolley, and ended up spending way too much money on clothes! Darn...

Well I ended up buying a few things-each piece under $10 (YAY?):
  • Faux Leather Clutch from Charlotte Russe, which I have to clean...it was $3, worth the cleaning
  • Wrap Sweater Thing from Everblue...would also bought a jacket, but the lady was mean
  • 2 Tops from Levi's
Not too much, but still something for myself on this crapy day. Maybe I'll do an entry on the restoration of the clutch...it's pretty you know...for one of those fancy nights out (one day).

Hopefully tomorrow at work will be okay...and not like today. Hope the rest of you are enjoying your spring break like you should be!

-Katsu Chiika

No comments:

Post a Comment