Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Summer Vaycay: An Update

So this summer has been quite busy...for one thing...no summer school: YAY! So just an update: the government has been playing with all our feelings lately...the furlough/no furlough game they've been tossing, along with the thought of lay offs (which I have to assume would be me)...work just kind of sucks now. Add that to irritating co-workers, and a boss that doesn't think much of you...it's just asking for a resignation...right? But actually I'd rather get laid off than quit...at least I could collect unemployment :)

So, not much to update at this time. I do have a prediction for Okinawan Festival...it's gonna suck monkey balls for me...let's just say I will be stressed!

I shall try to update more later!

-Katsu Chiika

No comments:

Post a Comment